A trip to Disneyland is magical at any time of year.
But how about spending Halloween there?
Wowcher currently has an offer for a Disneyland Paris day trip for just £149 per person, including your return coach journey and park ticket, reports the Mirror.
The trip departs on Wednesday, October 31, from a choice of 11 UK locations.
And with nine hours in the park and access to Disneyland Special Event Halloween Party, you’ll be able to enjoy the attractions until 2am, before snuggling down and travelling back through the night.
Mickey Mouse and his friends will be pulling out all the stops for Halloween.
Disneyland Paris’ spooky Halloween 2018 programme this year features Mickey and his PhilharMagic Orchestra, as well as special shows featuring the Disney Villains, as well as themed parade Mickey’s Halloween Cavalcade.
Wowcher offer coach timetable on October 31, 2018
• 2.25am at Birmingham St Chad’s Cathedral
• 2.45am at Birmingham International/Airport
• 3.10am at Coventry White Street Coach Park
• 3.45am at Northampton Services M1/A43
• 4.05am at Newport Pagnell Services M1
• 4.25am at Luton Travelodge M1/Junction 11
• 5.25am at London Vauxhall Bridge Road
• 5.50am at London New Cross Gate (Sainsbury’s)
• 6.15am at Bexleyheath Black Prince Interchange
• 6.50am at Maidstone Services M20
• 7.30am at Dover Eastern Docks